We need an adaptable and creative self-starter with exceptional English skills. You must be innovative and hard-working, committed to a long term opportunity to join a US-based startup as part of the operations department.
- Make outbound dials
- Provides company and job information by answering queries from applicants.
- Pre-screen and make outbound dials to applicants and schedule them for interview if qualified.
- Send out application updates via email to applicants.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Continue to mine avenues which could be good sources of applicants.
- Native English speaking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, any degree
- Excellent English skills.
- Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems.
- Computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Paid two-week training period.
- Be an initial hire and scale a startup at an early stage.
- Negotiable base salary + performance bonuses
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job