If you’ve succeeded in a sales role, your English is better than anyone you know, and you’re an all-around likable person, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone committed to a long term opportunity to join a US-based startup as part of a remote sales team. This opportunity includes extensive, paid training.
- Update prospect interaction in CRM to ensure efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain accounts to achieve target sales.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Make cold calls from lists of companies provided.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to clients.
- Keep the management informed of activities and results by submitting daily reports and sales analysis.
- Ad Hoc Administrative Tasks, as requested.
- Native English speaking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- At least 2 years experience in sales.
- Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems.
- Computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools.
- Smartphone, stable internet connection, and recently purchased devices to support remote work.
- Energetic and driven, with pleasing personality.
- Be an initial hire and scale a startup at an early stage.
- Trusting culture that believes there are many paths to achieving results.
- Competitive salary + bonuses.
- Paid two-week training period.
This job is remote/home-based.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job