Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
Creating beautiful content both for our website and for print is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented illustrators to help us reach the next level.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety projects with a team of top designers, illustrators, and front-end experts from around the world. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of graphics and illustration every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful illustrations for web and print that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere; however, we do things like rent out hotels in Africa or mansions in Thailand, and you will certainly be invited to come work with us.
- Create and maintain clean, consistent, and beautiful illustrations.
- Work with various teams to create illustrations for the Toptal Engineering Blog, press releases, presentations, billboards, etc.
- Collaborate with the design team and give feedback to designers and fellow illustrators.
- Help to create and maintain Toptal branding.
- Be highly communicative and responsive while managing multiple ongoing projects.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- You must have 2+ years of professional illustration experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch is a must. Experience with animations is preferred.
- You must have a strong record of making highly recognizable, clean illustrations.
- Be comfortable with a flexible and hard-working remote environment.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Strategic Illustration
- Risk Taking
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job