Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Content Marketing Specialist with 1-3 years of experience in content marketing and SEO.Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for growing the traffic to our theme travel websites by creating content relevant for one or more of our theme travel websites (yoga, surf, culinary, martial arts, etc).
You will create relevant articles and work closely together with the other Content Marketing Specialists, Off Page SEO Specialists, the Head of Organic Marketing as well as the CMO. Your aim is to increase revenue on the website(s) you are in charge of. You can achieve this by gaining links to your post (improve SEO) or increasing visitors to our blog(s) and website(s).
The ideal candidate is someone who loves to write engaging content to attract a large audience, and knows how to find the best topics by researching our current customers, and combining objective online research on existing (successful) articles and keyword research to understand the questions our audience is asking or the content that would resonate well with them.
You are also driven by results, and love to learn and improve constantly. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If that’s you, you are the one we are looking for!
- Content Creation & Partnerships | 80 – 90% of work week
- Create engaging SEO optimized content (blog posts, articles, topic pages) relevant to the website you are responsible for.
- Implement SEO techniques & approaches (skyscraper technique, keyword research etc.) on content creation process.
- Actively prospecting/ identifying influencers and/or potential partners (relevant websites, blogs, and brands) to collaborate with.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relevant influencers and potential partners (relevant websites, blogs, and brands).
- Share articles and blog posts on related forums, sharing platforms, comment sections of relevant blogs/ sites etc.
- Newsletters | 10 – 20 % of work week
- Compile & create content for the newsletter of the website(s) you are responsible for.
- Ensure that mailing list is up to date.
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for experienced, proactive and motivated candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business. Upon joining, you will receive a comprehensive training.
Because possible partners might be spread across the world, flexibility in terms of working hours is necessary, as calls might occasionally be scheduled in the evenings.
- 1-3 years of content marketing experience (creation of blog, articles, press release etc.)
- Experience and knowledge on SEO, social media management and email marketing
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills – Native English speaker preferred
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Any field is accepted – Journalism graduates preferred
- Experience in measuring performance and results
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- High affinity or expertise on topic of travel
- Ability to stay focused while working on multiple tasks, while retaining close attention to details
- Ability to work independently as well as within teams
- Ability to learn on the fly, proactive and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale (results oriented)
- Familiar with and have some experience in using SEO tools (Moz, BuzzStream, Ahrefs etc.)
- Experienced in handling social media accounts for businesses
- Experienced in using photo editing tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country
Work week: Full time – A minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection (remote position).
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR.email@example.com
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with answers to the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience in digital marketing (esp. content marketing)
- List experience in writing (articles, blogs etc.)
- List experience with SEO & SEO tools (Moz, Buzzstream, Ahrefs etc.)
- List experience with social media & other online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Summarize expertise/ affinity in one or more of our website themes
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated in the strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high-quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com – Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com – Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com – Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com – Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com – Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job