Your aim, with the team, will be to get the maximum amount of revenue from Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads and Paid Ads in Social Networks like Facebook etc). You report directly to the CMO.
We are looking for someone who is very results-driven, enjoys working with data, organizing and restructuring information and optimization. Mathematics and statistics are your favorite subjects, although you would prefer if they were more applied. You forecast your bank statements – just because. If that’s you, you are the one we are looking for!
You will help set up new campaigns, keywords, and define a bidding strategy for paid search. That means working with Google AdWords and other keyword management tools (like DS3) to increase revenue for all our brands. It’s your job to explore bid (ROAS), device & audience strategies that help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
- Setting Paid Search Strategy to meet ambituous growth targets.
- Set, report and forecast main kpi’s for PPC marketing.Leading an international team of SEA specialists.
- Expanding our search efforts to new markets and new languages, driving profitable growth.
- Ad-hoc analysis to drive further performance gains
- Broadening the reach of current campaigns including advanced RSLA campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing current campaigns
- Advert creative experimentation
- Conversion rate and revenue forecasts for bid optimization
- Contributions to cross-channel attribution projects
- Select the right ad tech stack to help the SEA team
- Master’s Degree preferably in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, engineering, physics or similar.
- 5+ years ‘hands on’ working experience in managing Paid Search Campaigns (Adwords, Bing Ads) and setting strategy to drive profitable growth.
- Hands on working experience with Double Click.
- Experience with implementing and working with attribution models.
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven.
- Experienced in performance-based marketing for e-commerce.
- Ability to lead performance analysis and medium-term strategic direction for high level campaigns, markets or brands.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Applications: If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR.email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org which include an updated resume will be considered. All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated in the strictest confidence.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job