Tripaneer.com is looking for a Linkbuilding specialist with 1-3 years of experience in off-page SEO.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Linkbuilding Specialist at Tripaneer.com, you will be responsible for developing and implementing various linkbuilding campaigns for our theme travel websites. We have an active SEO and content marketing strategy, where your role will be to find linking partners and build relationships with other brands in your theme travel niche.
You will work closely together with the other SEO Specialists, Content Marketing Specialists, Social Media Marketing Specialists, and the CMO. Your aim is to increase the organic traffic and revenue to the website(s) you are in charge of, by developing link building campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of current SEO trends and tactics & solid execution skills. The candidate should have a proven track record of increasing organic traffic and revenue by getting links and brand mentions in your previous experience.
You are also driven by results, and love to learn and improve constantly. You enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. If that’s you, you are the one we are looking for!
- Plan & implement link building campaigns
- Keep track of relevant platforms, forums, communities, blogs, etc.
- Share articles and blog posts across the internet on news websites, blogs, etc.
- Experiment with new organic marketing strategies
- Track outreach efforts in order to identify best practices
- Analyze competitors and successful SEO websites to spot new opportunities
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business. Upon joining, you will receive a comprehensive training.
Flexibility in terms of working hours is necessary, as calls might occasionally be scheduled in the evenings.
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO (link building), with a proven track record of success
- Good understanding of key SEO issues, Google algorithm updates and tooling possibilities
- Exceptional ability to establish relationships, build partnerships, and manage projects
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale (results oriented)
- Familiarity with SEO tools, particularly backlink analysis tools (Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, Moz, Scrapebox)
- Working knowledge of outreach and tracking tools (Buzzstream, Excel, Google, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working on medium size e-commerce sites with over 10k visitors per day
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country
- Affinity with any of Tripaneer’s theme travel topics is considered a big plus
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR.email@example.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with SEO (link building)
- List experience with relationship management
- List experience with leading search engine optimization software such as Aherfs, Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, Mox, Scrapebox, BuzzStream, Screaming Frog
- List experience working on medium size e-commerce sites with over 10k visitors per day
- List experience with Google Analytics
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com – Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com – Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com – Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com – Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com – Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
Why Join Us?
- Work with a dynamic and young team in a successful and growing online startup.
- Develop yourself on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Plan your own work hours, and work virtually from anywhere with a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence.
- Hands-on training and support are provided for all team members.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job