About this process
Thanks for considering this opportunity! :)Before you begin, we wanted to set some expectations around the application process to support a better candidate experience. The first part of this process consists of 4 steps (please plan to complete steps 1-3 in one go once you start this application):
- Fill out a general profile questionnaire (~10 mins.)
- Assessment (~20 mins.)
- Video Interview (<10 mins.)
- Take Home test (should take a couple of hours to complete; you’ll be given 24 hrs to submit)
We’re looking forward to getting to know you. Ok, now go be awesome!
Thumbtack is one of San Francisco’s fastest-growing startups, with $270 million in funding from some of the world’s most respected investors, including Google Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are a local services marketplace that connects customers with the right professionals for anything they need done. Every day we rally around the impact Thumbtack has on people’s lives — helping people plan their perfect wedding, families improve their homes, and small businesses grow and thrive. Thumbtack today has 1,100+ types of services, millions of customer requests, and hundreds of thousands of paying professionals. Join our growing team in the quest to build THE destination for anything you need done.
About the Philippines operation
Thumbtack is supported by agile, work-from-home teams of independent contractors in the Philippines. This operations group in the Philippines plays several critical roles: (1) omni-channel support for end users of the Thumbtack marketplace, including acquisition, on-boarding, account management, and customer service, (2) back office support for the product, and (3) internal shared services support for Thumbtack teams.
As a Real Time Analyst, you are a guardian of productivity and a champion of service level management: you think on your feet and are able to make quick and effective decisions for every surge or decline in task volume. You are keen on details and can gather relevant insights from intra-day workforce management and provide valuable recommendations to your team leader; thereby contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Monitor intra-day volumes, service levels, schedule adherence and other key support metrics to ensure agent performance is within pre-set parameters
- Work closely with Operations and key stakeholders in identifying and resolving schedule adherence issues, and managing overtime and time-off processes
- Review and analyze agent schedules and capacity plans and be able to callout potential issues/concerns that revolve around meeting SLAs, work rules and other constraints
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business.
- Ensure schedules are published at appropriate times and updates are provided to Operations on running performance
- At least 2 years of experience in intra-day BPO workforce management (Real-time Service Level Management, Schedule Monitoring and Analysis, and Shrinkage Control)
- Extensive hands-on experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets. Prior experience with Workforce Management tools/software (e.g., Totalview, IEX, Genesys, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to work for at least 40 hours per week with fixed schedules on rotating shifts
- Reliable internet speed of at least 5 mbps
Rate: $4.00/hour (net of Upwork fee)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job