The Atlassian Accounting team is responsible for all core accounting activities and holds extremely high standards. Do you love efficient processes, getting bills paid on time, and interacting with a wide variety of people? If you answered yes then we have an awesome opportunity for you to join as an Accounts Payable Associate.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Evangelize standard methodologies and share new ideas to the team
- Apply your sound knowledge in invoice processing, vendor management and other accounts payable related transactions
- Collaborate with diverse global teams
More about you
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- More than a year of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience in a multinational and/or BPO/Shared Services company
- Experience in local and global reporting requirements preferably in a public company environment subject to SOX.
- Coupa and/or Netsuite experience or other equivalent systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Concur is a plus) and you have exposure to international AP-related issues (e.g., GST/VAT for vendor invoices).
- You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your analytical skills to support our business objectives.
- Most importantly, you are meticulous about maintaining a consistent processing schedule for Accounts Payable activities (e.g., processing invoices, vendor payments).
More about our team
You will be a member of the Accounts Payable team, within the Operational Accounting organisation at Atlassian. You will collaborate with various members of the Accounting team in addition to working closely with procurement and business owners to meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly deliverables.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who’s who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job