As a Customer Success representative, you will be responsible to guide community members and customers in their early journey on the Mapillary platform. It will be your job to educate and guide users through our help resources and connect them with the right people in the team. A curiosity and understanding for technology is crucial as you assimilate information and transform it into comprehensive content targeted to different users. Zendesk, Gmail, and Github will be your main tools for communicating.
- You have at least two years of experience in online sales and/or customer success
- You communicate fluently in English and know how to be informative without being too wordy
- You have experience in leveraging technology and tools to get tasks done efficiently
- You like maps/mapping, and understand some of the basic concepts of databases, scripts, API queries etc.
- Keep track of internal conversations to move tickets forward and resolve issues
- Distill feedback that will help the product team to prioritize what to work on
- Organize feedback to create/improve/update help documentation
- Research incoming leads and pass them on to the rest of the team
- You thrive when you’re busy, and enjoy working on several issues and projects simultaneously
- You’re successful in finding information – both in existing resources and the people around you
- You adjust well, and enjoy tweaking workflows/communication as our product evolves.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job