Are you ready to be the next senior member of our team? If you have the knack and heart for Channel Operations and Support, then we knock on your door!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual who is built with heart and balance to drive things as you collaborate with either onsite or remote teams; someone who values all customers through openness and enables them to reach their full potential.
This role is open to expert-level professionals with 3 to 4 years of program support experience and has displayed senior-readiness. If you believe this opportunity is for you, read further to understand what it takes to be part of our awesome Field Operations team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Assist the Team Lead in driving channel programs, benefits, advocacies and other related initiatives in support of our Channel Marketing Teams
- Provide transactional related tasks in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment with urgency and quality
- Quality assurance and/or control background to help sustain optimal and seamless business-as-usual operations
- Experience cross-functional collaboration at its best as you get things done with your on-site teams, with remote counterparts, and partners
- Share well-thought ideas that can help yourself, the team, and others in delivering areas of their responsibilities
- Challenge yourself to be better while aligning with the immediate team and the bigger team’s goals and vision
- Drive impactful projects that help improve processes, nurturing better relationships with partners, and help sustain and/or entice new healthy partnerships
More about you
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Possess a zesty dose of work accountability and ownership of tasks
- Experience in managing data and a working knowledge in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Excel and able to generate reports using macros, pivot tables, etc
- A good eye on details, processes, support and embraces quality as the standard of success
- Enthusiasm for responsible openness; able to learn, unlearn and help move the team in its set direction; provide and accept real-time feedback
- A real passion for compliance in standardizing processes while open to continuous improvement
- Multi-tasker with compartmentalization skills to work on varied tasks with care and focus
- Upbeat personality, quick on your feet and adapt to the different tunes brought by business changes and process improvements
- Above average verbal and written communication skills with inclination to instructional communication. You have proficient ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Team mindset
- Ability to dive into and learn new software tools and processes
- Good attendance record
More about our team
Our mission is to support the global field sales teams with urgency, transparency, and accuracy. We’re passionate about helping them scale and achieve their goals because their success is our success. To learn more about working with the Sales Operations Team at Atlassian, check out our Marketing Team page!
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who’s who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job