Ardor SEO is looking for content wizards to join the Philippines Office that will curate links for our clients that raise their rankings and popularity in search engine results.
High-quality backlinks are key to which websites appear to a search query in Google and other search engines, and the ability to build, develop and create valuable content for these links is the main basis of this position. The right person for our link building jobs must have dedication and enthusiasm as well as the ability to multitask, work well within a team and also independently at times.
The link builder Philippines role will require coordination with content writers and publishing the content on the web. Though it’s not a requirement, a basic knowledge of HTML, Camtasia, Photoshop and WordPress is a plus!
To simplify this SEO link builder job description, this office position will not only boost your knowledge in SEO, link building and reputation management, but it also opens the door to many other careers within content marketing and link development, as well as joining our welcoming family of link builders in the SEO team at Ardor SEO!
● Excellent English skills in reading, writing & speaking
● Competent computer skills, the ability to use Microsoft Office and/or equivalent
● Blogging or other form of writing experience
● The understanding of social media and experience in the most popular social media platforms
● WordPress experience
● Understand how to use Camtasia
● Photoshop skills
● HTML knowledge
● Training to keep abreast of the latest technology trends, as SEO is a constantly changing game
● Paid public and annual holidays
● Monthly team building events with free dinner and drinks to make you feel welcome in the Ardor SEO team
● A fantastic opportunity to advance in this fast growing company!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job