MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 8 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 80+ team members spread across the globe.MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to join an enterprising marketing team that is empowering a community of publishers that rely on ad space for revenue. Be part of a team that empowers publishers to increase their ad revenues via article, video, webinar, social media, forum, ebook and email content. Join a company culture that rewards thinking differently, intrepid attitude and results driven behaviour. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
About the role
The Marketing team at MonetizeMore is the creative and production lifeblood of our 100+ employee company. It’s a talented and diverse set of team members with years of expertise across the vast ecosystem of digital marketing including long-form content, corporate branding, search/display advertising, rich media production, web development and more. As such, the Social Copywriter is at the core of all our brand activations and plays an instrumental role in evolving and defining the MonetizeMore Brand. We’d like to work with a creative writer who’s got great long form chops, but who also excels in snappy taglines. Someone who’s passionate about joining other creatives in building compelling campaigns, and products alike.
Relevant experience for the role:
- Previous experience writing for advertising, communications, or marketing projects.
- Broad experience across many written forms, including press releases, script writing, blogs, web, social, and everything in between.
- Experience developing and documenting voice & tone guidelines for brands.
- The ability to collaborate between a variety of creative teams, from Video Production to Front End Development.
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and myriad projects; making great decisions quickly, even amongst chaos.
- Ability to convey technical information in an easily digestible manner to a wide variety of audiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the voice and tone for our social media presence.
- Working with multiple teams to develop compelling stories and integrate them into breakthrough campaigns.
- Being an integral part of the creative process by participating in all stages of your projects.
- Developing voice and tone guidelines for MonetizeMore and PubGuru.
- Writing copy for various campaign assets.
- Editing copy provided by others on the team.
- Helping maintain MonetizeMore’s Brand tone and voice across all of our marketing experiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore marketing team, please fill the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality 😉
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job