Ardor SEO Background
Ardor SEO is a boutique marketing agency with offices in Australia, the Philippines and Cambodia. We are a rapidly growing company so there is room for you to grow and expand your career with us. We seek to hire an experienced SEO professional job seeker to join our international team. We are a results driven company that focuses on continual improvement for both our clients and employees. You will have the opportunity to drive your career through training, mentor-ship and access to a large variety of projects in various niches.
About The SEO / Digital Manager Job Remote Position
This is a remote SEO specialist job. Working on many different client projects, this role will need a diverse set of skills. An eye for details is super important. Excel skills are vital to succeeding in this role as well as an extensive knowledge of SEO including but not limited to:
IA restructuring, keyword research, migration support, linking strategies, reporting, WordPress, Meta title and description updates, content guideline reviews, content gap analysis, AdWords, client management skills and more.
This is a SEO specialist job remote opportunity – you are free to work from anywhere in the world. The ideal candidate will need to be self-managed; they should come up with their own tasks, solve problems independently make their own recommendations. They will also likely need to work directly with clients on an ongoing basis, so communication skills are vital.
Professional Competencies Required:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
Need a Change? Apply Now for Our SEO / Digital Manager Job Remote Position
How to apply
- Confirm that you meet the SEO, digital, admin and project management qualifications listed above.
- Send us your cover latter including why you want this position and why your perfect for it
- Send us your resume
- To confirm you can carefully read instructions – Make the title of your email to email@example.com the capital of New Zealand + SEO/Digital Manager
This is a life-changing opportunity to get out into the world and start a lucrative career in a robust industry. Do you have the skills that we’re looking for? Are you looking to change your life? Interested in being a part of mobile entrepreneurial lifestyle as an expat in Asia? Email us to get started.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job