Work for a company that aims to make the world a better place! Lifehack is a site that shares life-changing knowledge in exceptional and creative ways. We are smart, innovative and most importantly, authentic. It’s in our DNA to improve lives by combining content with data technology.
We are seeking an experienced freelance writer to produce daily emails for over 500,000+ subscribers. The ideal writer will be able to create compelling, original and personalized content that generates engagement from our readers while maintaining a very specific voice. The writer will be responsible for researching and writing creative copy to be used in our daily email campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with editorial team to execute daily high quality emails
- Conceive and execute ideas for content based on Lifehack voice and tone
- Write content on relevant executive level categories within the areas productivity, psychology, technology, career, motivation and related topics.
- Perform ongoing research on industry trends to maintain a fresh and unique perspective.
- Follow the guidelines sent by our editors and work closely with them
- Experience in the following: Communications, Content Writing, Journalism or Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience
- Innovative and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required
- Ability to take direction and follow very specific guidelines
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current trends as related to Psychology, Health, Productivity, and Lifestyle
- Previous ghost writing experience
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job