Acadsoc is an online education company providing a diversity of tutoring services to its customers headquartered in Shenzhen (China), it has branch offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London and New York with more than 3000+ employees worldwide.
In Acadsoc, we believe that global knowledge can change peoples’ lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in. Our mission is to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone.
In April 2016, again Acadsoc was injected a ¥31 million capital in series A by “Ginkgo” a well-known VC in China, who’s the investor of “Moutai” and “UnionPay”. Acadsoc is currently in its process of being listed in the stock market of China with an estimated market value of ¥500 million in CNY.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese young learners using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
- Benefits of working from home.
- Having a flexible time.
- Tons of bonuses are offered to our newly hired tutors
- Unbooked classes are also paid
- Competitive and encouraging promotion system monthly and yearly
- Professional Improving and Training system (including TESOL certificate)
- Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability
- Base rate offered with or without class
- 10% – 20% Class Completion Bonus
- Trial Class Enrolment bonus(High bonus)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Salary paid thru Paypal
- Additional incentives monthly
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- A fluent English speaker with neutral accent
- Patient and can manage having classes with any age group
- Have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Required minimum number of hours: at least 4 hours per day
- Evening and Weekend schedules are preferred
How to Apply
Interested parties please send the below information to Rochel.MKT(at)acadsoc(dot)com:
- A cover letter
- A full resume
- An audio sample of you speaking in English
- Your Skype ID
- Your preferred working schedule
For more information. You may visit our site: Acadsoc.ph
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job