Our incredible client.
They enable business owners to do what they love, be it growing a large and successful company, or freeingup time to spend with family. They truly care about what their clients want! This means freeing up time that would be spent on bookkeeping and accounting, and also providing reports and metrics that enable their clients to run successfully.
You will be processing accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank recons, credit card recons, accruals and prepaids, revenue recognition, monthly close cycle, payroll posting, balance sheet recons.
Who you are.
- 3 – 5 years accounting experience,Bachelors degree in Accounting or CPA or similar,
- Quickbooks and/or Bill.com experience
- Google suite knowledge a must
- Xero and Intacct experience nice to have
- Experience working with startups
- Because this is a work-from-home postion we require that you have: a noise cancelling headset, access high speed and reliable internet, updated PC (running Windows 10/8) or Mac and a quiet and comfortable work space.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
The future of work.
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work from home (in your PJs if you like), on a pretty flexible schedule for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill. It’s a wild and exciting ride with us!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job