Our incredible client.
Based in Australia, they offer financial advice and planning to clients face to face in the Newcastle Central Coast and greater Hunter Region areas. They genuinely care about their clients and helping ease their financial worries and reach their goals makes them happy!
We are looking for someone who is great at admin and data processing. The role involves telephone calls to clients and existing providers, running through scripted questions and formulating onto an excel spreadsheet, as well as creating reports from log providers.
Who you are.
- Excellent and thorough data processor
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Financial planning advantageous
- Knowledge of Chant West and Omnilife would be nice to have, but not essential
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Because this is a work-from-home postion we require that you have: a noise cancelling headset, access high speed and reliable internet, updated PC (running Windows 10/8) or Mac and a quiet and comfortable work space.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
The future of work.
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work from home (in your PJs if you like), on a pretty flexible schedule for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill. It’s a wild and exciting ride with us!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job