ConnectedWomen.co is an online magazine and community for female executives and entrepreneurs. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED full-time editor/writer to join our growing team.
Key skills :
- Must be familiar with WordPress as CMS – Must have a good understanding of on-page SEO
- Keyword research, keyword density, optimizing headlines, meta descriptions, etc. – Knows SEO practices to generate traffic to the site – High attention to detail, with good organizational skills and a team player
- Has good understanding of content marketing strategies – Understand and execute a specific writing style/guidelines
- Will review, edit and optimize contributor articles for search engines – Create and develop engaging content for company blog, website, and social media channels – Design and creative skills are a big bonus 9am-6pm Monday to Friday PH time + overtime as required (no weekends or PH public holidays)
30,000 PHP /month depending on experience
We need you to take our content strategy to the next level. This is a role with a great opportunity to lead the strategic development and management of a fast-growing online magazine and community.
Is this you?
You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative remote working environment.
You have a great eye for detail, the ability to create beautifully written content.
You are able to articulate our vision and brand to a diverse group of global members.
You are overflowing with awesome ideas and enthusiasm with the ability to take constructive criticism.
You are willing to take risks and advocate for new ideas with passion.
You love the brand and all it stands for.
You are success-focused and driven by exceptional results.
You are able to get things done with little direction, while always staying true to the values and culture of our team and our organisation.
You are ambitious, talented and motivated – you want to be part of a team who truly care about each other and what we do.
This is an opportunity to make your mark as an awesome and talented editor – to take our organisation to the next level by communicating to the world what we stand for and why we are special.
We are a hardworking, high performing, motivated team of exceptional people.
The role is full-time, permanent with an initial 2 week paid trial period.
You can be home-based – from anywhere but you must have an up to date computer with Windows/PC operating system, Microsoft tools and reliable internet connection.
No companies, agencies or freelancers please.
- Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Email Management
- Creative Writing
- Ebook Writing
- Editing Proofreading
- Web Content Writing
- Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Content Management
- Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Email Support
- Project Management
- Writing Project Management
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job