- Ensure quality of illustrations, animations, videos, and other outputs from creatives.
- Develop creative ideas to assist in producing and improving e-learning materials.
- Create and develop advertisements, illustrations, and other creative outputs.
- When necessary, participate in sourcing, hiring, training, and managing other creative specialists.
- Design knowledge, skills and mindset
- Mastery of design principles
- Knowledge in advertising / marketing principles
- Strong typography and illustration skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- Keen eye for details
- Management / leadership ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate within a team.
- Ability to plan and lead.
- Ability to select, train, and coach other creative specialists
- Excellent time management skills
- Education or training ability / experience
- Able to grasp academic concepts and present them in ways the audience will understand and be engaged
- Preferably more than 3 years of experience in producing educational materials (whether academic or creative in nature)
- Knowledge in Adobe Animate and Adobe Character Animator, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Audition
- Preferably with at least 5 years of experience developing animation for either commercial or personal purposes
- Background in edtech, especially online learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Fine Arts, Multimedia arts, Visual Communication or equivalents.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage
Why join us?
- Competitive salary package
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government mandated benefits
- Flexitime; homebased
- Generally homebased position, attends meetings in the office as required
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS and calls
*Please attached your portfolio and or link to your portfolio for our assessment.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job