By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers – to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
About the Position:
The Keynote Wizard/Designer will be the company’s go to person for the building of expert, beautiful and sophisticated Keynote presentations (for both internal and external use). You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality and brand-consistent internal presentations. More specifically, this role will design and execute high-impact visual presentations for internal training materials, business reports, and external events. As the Keynote Wizard, you will work closely with functional experts across the organization.
POSITION IS REMOTE/WFH
TO APPLY YOU MUST SUBMIT AN EXAMPLE KEYNOTE THAT YOU SOLELY CREATED AND THAT REPRESENTS YOUR BEST WORK/CAPABILITIES.
- Develop, write, and edit presentations using talking points or additional content provided by the subject experts
- Enhance visual formatting of existing Keynote presentations
- Utilize creative ways to deliver messages through images, video, and other rich media content
- Reformat quantitative data from reports or output for use in Keynote presentations
- Transform complex information into easily digestible points
- Proofread documents to verify their effectiveness in conveying the necessary message, correct as to content, grammar, spelling, and typographical errors
- Prioritizes multiple projects to meet overall business needs
- Provide additional support for on-boarding and training
Skills and Experience:
- Experience building expert, beautiful and sophisticated Keynote presentations
- 2+ years experience in marketing, branding, advertising, design or presentation-heavy field
- Expert in Keynote, highly proficient with Google Suite and Apps, Mac/PC/Unix, MS Office Suite, and generally tech savvy
- Extremely organized and able to show meticulous record keeping of projects
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to proofread work for grammatical and content accuracy
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task, handle a number of projects at once, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving skills, as well as proven commitment to collaboration
- Photoshop expertise and Adobe not required but appreciated
Do people regularly say to you “that is the best Keynote I have ever seen”? If so, this is the role for you! Please submit your resume and example Keynote for consideration. Your Keynote should represent your best work/capabilities. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job