We’re Genesis Digital: a maverick SaaS company that’s upending the internet marketing industry with the most powerful, most capable marketing software available, at prices that are disrupting the market. Our products level the playing field for any online marketer who wants to quickly grow their business. Quite simply, we empower internet marketers like nobody else.
Products this great deserve a truly great web presence. So we’re hiring a virtuoso web designer to style our various web properties. You’ll help sculpt an online brand that’s every bit as world-class as the company you’ll be proud to call “home.”
Opportunities to shine include:
- Entire websites
- Sales pages (landing, squeeze, video sales)
- Design templates for email campaigns
- Paid advertising
- Online collateral (eBooks, PDF articles, etc.)
You’re so good at this that you can pump out stunning, captivating designs in no time, practically in your sleep. You have such a good eye and creative flair that your designs will be the envy of our industry.
You not only keep your finger on the pulse of the latest design trends — you set them.
To top it all off, you absolutely nail striking the perfect balance of aesthetics and a fluid, delightful user experience — both desktop and mobile responsive.
We know this is a high bar. You know you can clear it.
Every day, you’ll enjoy designing high profile online assets that honestly communicate the tremendous value of our products to the market — while working in a fun environment with other conscientious A-players.
Bring your A-game and a fun attitude, and you’ll be right at home here.
- Ability to work remotely 100% of the time
- At least five years experience designing and producing beautiful websites and online assets (must have a complete portfolio to show on demand)
- Intuitive understanding of good UI/UX design (you must be able to demonstrate)
- Expert knowledge of design fundamentals, including color, layout and typography
- Ability to quickly create beautiful graphics on demand
- Equal ability to produce captivating animated GIFs and short video clips
- Complete comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department, within a completely virtual company
- You geek out on staying current on all the latest web building and design trends.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Ability to quickly learn new software as required
- Preferred: degree in graphic arts / digital design
Competitive benefits package. Salary dependent on applicant’s portfolio and experience.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job