- Serve as a team leader, supervising a staff who focuses on planning and executing online, email and social media campaigns to grow a client’s digital and fundraising capacity.
- Develop creative aggressive growth strategies for client email, social media and the overall bottom line.
- Direct clients’ email acquisition programs including coordinating email swaps and joint actions, renting email lists and obtaining emails through online advertising.
- Develop a project management system to juggle multiple clients with multiple staff members.
- Provide top of the line client services. Manage client relationships, including leading meetings and calls, responding to client needs in a timely fashion and setting and exceeding goals.
- Develop and manage client income and expense plans and report out weekly outcomes.
- Manage the content development, email timelines, and staff to ensure timely delivery and results for digital campaigns.
- Develop branding strategies for campaigns and their surrogates. Utilize this brand and voice across all platforms to maximize results
- Work with your colleagues to develop creative and strategic plans while maintaining the ability to respond to the political environment rapidly.
- Write or work with a team to write dynamic copy for an assortment of digital platforms.
- Work with Senior Leadership to develop a staffing plan that meets the needs of the clients and the firm. Modify as new clients are acquired and markets develop. Recruit and train qualified staff who share the firm’s vision.
- Utilize analytics to fine tune client best practices and share information across the firm.
- Run testing campaigns that expose best practices and implement firm wide as needed.
- Train campaign and staff and associates on best practices for online fundraising and list growth.
- Assist Senior Leadership in identifying new business and client ideas, assist with marketing as needed.
- Identify internal and external training opportunities for staff and interns.
- 5+ years of both management experience and digital strategy work, including client and staff management and client services.
- Minimum 5 years experience in campaign online strategy and fundraising.
- Eagerness to continue to learn and grow with technology and promote creative thinking.
- Advance knowledge of NGP, BSD, Excel, Facebook, Twitter.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, four references, and samples of your work. Please put the job title in the subject line. You may also email with questions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job