Kaligo Solutions is a leading provider of innovative loyalty technology solutions to the financial services and travel industries.
With a broad range of plug & play white label and API-based solutions that can be launched rapidly and with minimal effort, Kaligo enables its enterprise clients to take their loyalty programs to the next level.
Our engineering team builds and maintain multiple products used by people all around the world. To keep making our products better, faster and more reliable, we always look for developers who are not afraid of solving hard problems and learning new technologies.
Our main engineering office is based out of Singapore, and we’re opening a second office in Philippines. (Either in Manila or Cebu). We’re looking for talented lead, senior and mid-level engineers to form the initial team of 4-5 engineers. You’ll be very involved in the setting up of the office, building up the team culture as well as expanding the team. We hope to have up to 15 engineers by end 2018!
In this job you will:
- lead a team of developers working on Kaligo.com and white label hotel booking platform
- work on new implementations of TravelEdge white label platform
- manage hotel booking and car rental process: integrating new suppliers, manage payment options, analyse issues
- work closely with marketing and partnerships team to improve conversion and implement new kinds of promotions
We offer you:
- a competitive salary
- a chance to learn and experiment with new tools
- travel perks
- comfortable working environment (new Macbook, external screen, big desk and comfortable chair)
- some flexibility in working hours and option to occasionally work remotely (while we prefer to have the whole team in the office, we don’t want you to take leave just because you need to stay at home)
We expect you to:
- have at least 4 years of web development experience
- be experienced in at least one back-end language (Ruby preferred, but not obligatory)
- have solid knowledge of how web applications work
- be able to write good quality code supported by automated tests
- know how to debug, measure and optimise performance of application
- be a team player, willing to help other developers and caring about the product you build
- have good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
- be a fast learner, able and willing to learn new languages and libraries
You will get bonus points if you:
- know at least one functional language
- have maintained high traffic application
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job