Analytics Fire is a technology company based in Palo Alto, CA. We’re currently working on a range of interesting projects, including a platform for monitoring and controlling solar power plants, Machine Learning powered autonomous cleaning robots, and a Salesforce-integrated sales tool for residential solar system.
We’re looking for a Philippines-based Test Automation Engineer to join our remote team.
This is a full time role. We are only looking for candidates that are available 40 hours a week. We are not looking for part time candidates at this time.
Analytics Fire is a 100% distributed company. Although we offer flexibility around working hours, amount of overlap between your normal working hours the Pacific Time Zone (PST) will be a factor. We require 4-6 hours overlap with normal business hours (PST).
* Designing formal test plans based on complex product requirements
* Manually testing complex software
* Automation of test plan using web based tools
* Miscellaneous research and data entry tasks
* Miscellaneous coordination and operations tasks
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Attention to detail, thoroughness, great organization skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Spreadsheets.
* Ability to create automated tests using web based tools (eg: TestRail, BrowserStack, Selenium WebDriver, Ruby, etc)
<p>If you are interested, please fill out the application form:</p>
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job