Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
Our client in the UK is a fieldwork expert offering multiple data collection and is currently looking for an experienced Web Developer.
- Continuous maintenance for all of our internal websites and applications, including: architecture, functionalities and SEO etc. based on management’s instructions
- Build new websites and/or web/mobile applications related to our business and/or coordinating a few freelancers to build such web/mobile applications, based on management’s instructions
- Occasional survey programming
- Providing consultancy in terms of hosting, mass mailing for online surveys deployment, IT equipment, user experience
- Strong English Communications Skills
- Excellent with API integration
- Self-driven and creative
- Team player
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job