Be our newest superhero WordPress developer?
We’re looking for incredible people to join our awesome team. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a wizard working sorcery with code. You’ll know WordPress inside out and like the back of your hand! You know the back of your hand, right?
Of course, you do, you’re here because you’re looking for something new, something challenging and you want to work for one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. Yeah, keep reading!
Hold ya horses a moment. Before you apply, you should first take a look at the linked Developer Application Tasks. You’ll need to complete this task sheet and include it with your application. If you don’t do that, we’re not going to assess your application. This sheet gives us insight into the kind of developer you are and will become. You should include a private link to your answers, we’ll take it from there.
- Must be super familiar with WordPress, including themes and plugins
- Have professional experience and an intimate understanding of CSS, Sass and the latest HTML standards
- Naturally, you’ll be highly experienced and incredibly competent in PHP and jQuery
- As a bonus, if you know other languages such as React, that would be sweet!
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love your work, and are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you’ve ever had
- Offer competitive rates and benefits like paid vacation and long service leave
- Provide a real and virtual team that you’ll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
Job Listing Source
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.
Apply for this Job