- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Senior-level Ruby on Rails expertise, along with strong experience in common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Proficient in Rails framework
- Proficient in Ruby object-oriented programming
- Experienced in either operating / maintaining / developing a large Rails project at millions to ten millions PV/day
- or having maintained Rails project with codes from at least 5000 to over 30,000 lines
- Familiar with RSpec
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Rich experience of refactoring large Rails project.
- Rich experience of tunning Rails project’s performance.
- Experience of guiding a team and code review
- Experience of integration ReactJS project
- Write well-document code.
- Fast turnaround according to business demand with clean code
- Ability to set reasonable coding guidelines based on the purpose of team and project
Related tech stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- OTCBTC’s main business is based on Ruby on Rails, which the whole company utilizes.
- OTCBTC has a matured OTC architecture that needs senior developers to make it cleaner, better maintained and more efficient.
- We have no PM or we are all PM, knowing the tradeoff and can build products that can balance business needs with the best solution also functions as Product Managers, as we believe developers who really love their products are capable of balancing business.
- We have 3+ open positions.
This position need talent with at least 3 years Rails development experience.
We have very clean but complicated code. Our performance is good, but traffic is also very high. Very challenging job but also has a lot of fun, welcome to join us.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job