Templatic is one of the most popular, pioneer in WordPress themes since 10+ years catering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugin used on thousands of websites. Currently, we are looking to extend our team and are looking for:
If you’re passionate about writing beautiful WordPress code, regardless of your level of experience, we’re looking for you!
- Collaborate with some of the best WordPress development talent to build custom solutions for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
Working proficiency in
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Object-oriented programming
- Git version control system.
Good to Have
Some experience in
- BuddyPress and/or WooCommerce
- package manager e.g. Composer
- testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- any JS framework e.g. Vue, React, jQuery
- experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
- background job processing.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job