A Technical Sales Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be confident in talking about software products and comfortable making dozens of calls per day.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Contact prospects to introduce software solutions, products, and services.
- Conduct outbound sales calls and upselling.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Conduct product demo/orientation to interested prospects and give product advice based on the prospects’ need.
- Ensure all sales targets are met.
- Proven sales experience in a B2B software or tech company.
- End-to-end B2B sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of software processes and terminology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be an expert in using Salesforce as a CRM.
- Skill in coordinating conversations and customer solutions with different teams (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, etc.)
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly.
- Capable of communicating technical and business concepts via phone.
- DSL Internet speed of 10mbps or higher
- Backup internet speed minimum of 5 mbps
- Intel Core I3 or higher
- 8GB RAM
- USB headset with noise cancellation features
- Updated Google Chrome
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job