Plex is a media streaming company that gives people instant access to their media – home videos, photos, music, TV shows, and movies – so they can quickly find and stream them to any device. We offer Live TV & DVR, allowing users to stream their local TV & DVR to anywhere in the world. We provide streaming content to our users, including the recently launched Plex News and will be adding more content types in the near future.
We have a simple yet ambitious mission: to help people easily discover, enjoy, and share media across all of their devices. We’ve made great progress towards this mission, and we have millions of happy customers, but we still have a long way to go!
About the role:
- Own the day to day processes within People Operations for an International and growing company. This includes recruiting support, onboarding, review processes, recognition and meeting organization.
- Support the CEO and other company leaders in building a strong culture, with focus on development and cross team initiatives.
- Advise the CEO and other leaders in managing teams, partnering on performance improvement and other employee matters as they arise.
- Shape the communication culture of a distributed, International team.
- Have a direct impact on growing the best team across the world.
Who You Are:
- You’re kind, helpful, smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a startup environment.
- You’re self motivated and able to work well in a distributed office.
- You believe in asking for help and helping others when they ask, never throwing a problem over the wall.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, with an ability to be nimble and shift priorities as called for in a dynamic space.
- You are hungry to have an impact, continuously working to improve our team, process and push the team to be it’s best.
- You are detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, and enjoy the changing demands of day to day HR.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a proven ability to develop relationships across functional teams and with colleagues across the globe.
- You have a solid understanding of general compensation, staffing, benefit programs and HR systems.
- You have experience in an HR Support role, with some exposure to partnering with leaders on employee matters, from performance management to advising on leaves and organizational change.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job