Fluent Forever is the most successful crowdfunded app in history, and for good reason: we are about to launch the most powerful language learning platform in the world. While we have raised over $1million in crowdfunding, we’re about to make the big leap to a consumer facing product. After the launch in August, the role of Senior Performance Marketing Manager will become one of the most important roles in the company as our success will completely rely on new customer acquisition; and we have aggressive performance goals to meet.
We are a growing and rapidly changing company, and as a result, your role will grow and change rapidly as well. We are looking for someone who is ready to take on the challenge of being part of a quickly growing start-up and is ready to be instrumental in taking us to the next level.
In this role, you’ll be expected to be self-sufficient which will include working from home, collaborating with our international team and being flexible and adaptable to new needs as they arise. Are you innovative and results-oriented? Do you care deeply about performance? Are you obsessed about achieving results through optimization and testing? If so, this may be the right role for you.
This role reports to: CEO
- Senior leader of a growing team responsible for developing and optimizing all digital media campaigns including search, social, remarketing, video, display and native ads with success in app marketing in each of these channels
- A master at optimization strategies that will increase volume of new customers while maintaining efficiency
- Develop new ways to report and visualize the success of the campaigns so that all team members are updated in real time
- Present performance analysis, insights & commentary while including ongoing recommendations on ways to improve
- Leader of strategy, recommendations and optimizations while dominating in results through constant testing and data-driven decision making
- Vet new digital partners and set up new digital programs in order to test new tactics
- Collaboratively build a cohesive digital strategy alongside social, web development and SEO counterparts
- Identify new opportunities to test including engine betas, new technologies or new optimization tactics
- Build the performance media team which will include leading the recruitment, development and management of new team members
Core Skills & Experience:
- Expert level proficiency in the technical and analytical management of Google Adwords including Universal App Campaigns, Bing Adcenter, Facebook/Instagram ads, programmatic DSPs, DMPs, data-onboarding technologies and bid management tools
- Proficient in app measurement software such Google Analytics for Apps, iOS App Analytics or Flurry Analytics
- Expert at data visualization tools like Excel, Visual Basic, SQL and any dashboard reporting software needed to report results
- Effective at project management and naturally organized to be able to communicate deadlines and next steps with other team members
- Passionate about being part of a growing start-up and having an “owner mentality” that cares about the growth of the business as if it was yours
- Self motivated and responsive to the needs of the team even when working with members in different areas of the world
- Able to express and defend clearly articulated points of view with data and research to back it up
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback to all team members including C-Level executives
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in managing customer acquisition focused digital media campaigns
- 3+ years of experience managing and developing team members
- Experienced in working in a startup environment
- Understand the customer acquisition methods of mobile app marketing
- Experienced in learning other languages and exploring new cultures
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Additional information about careers at Fluent Forever (and other open positions): https://fluent-forever.com/careers/
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job