We are looking for an SVP of Marketing to serve on our executive leadership team who shares our passion for education, technology, and entrepreneurship. His or her responsibility will be to oversee and guide the day-to-day marketing efforts of 24/7 Teach and preside over systems, processes, accountability measures, and communication of our corporate brand.
It is a 10 – 12 hour commitment per week initially and a ground-floor opportunity to help build something worthwhile.
The position is compensated with equity initially, and future salary will be based on fair market value and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and five to seven years’ experience in a related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Natural marketing instincts—must know how to drive new business opportunities
- Required to exhibit exceptional planning and organization skills
- Should be highly adaptable
- Ability and desire to problem solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job