We are looking for a VP of Instructional Design and Delivery. His or her responsibility will be to oversee curriculum development and delivery and support the CEDO (Chief Education Officer) in developing the school of the future.
You will serve on our leadership team and must share our passion for technology, education, and entrepreneurship.
Also, you will support the Executive team in developing strategy and driving the execution needed for success.
It is a 20-hour commitment per week initially and a ground-floor opportunity to help build something worthwhile.
The position is compensated with equity and percentage of ownership is based on what you bring to the table!
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years teaching experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- The ability to create systems and processes focused on curriculum design and delivery
- Creative, innovative, passionate about education
- Graduate degree – MA, MS, or MEd
- Team oriented, with ability to work individually
- Great communication and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Abreast of developing trends in education and instructional technology
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job