InVision Design Specialists bring a unique skill set to the Design Transformation team as they combine the experience of a senior design practitioner with an expertise in crafting training and strategic content for teams at large brands or agencies on best practices, trends, and design tools. You will help these teams understand the importance of the tools they choose and how to improve all aspects of their work get the most value from the InVision platform. This role provides a rare opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding and help influence the diverse challenges companies are facing in the world of product design.
InVision is a fully distributed company so you will need to be comfortable working as part of a global remote team where you will be a self-starter who is a highly collaborative problem solver, not a permission seeker. We also want people who have an active voice in the design community, so an active network with ongoing engagement is a definite plus.
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog for more information.
- Active InVision user who can demonstrate tangible examples of how collaborative tools from InVision and other industry leaders elevate and empower design teams
- Work with the product InVision’s Product Marketing team as a subject matter expert who is the voice of the customer to drive awareness and adoption of new product offerings among InVision’s Enterprise customer base
- Educate and train internal and external teams through programs, content, and materials on new products, product design best practices, Design Thinking, design transformation and more.
- Regularly attend remote and in-person (average five days a month) prospect and customer visits, leading senior-level conversations on design transformation
- Develop an authoritative voice and thought leadership in the community through press opportunities, speaking engagements, and meet-ups to demonstrate your expertise
- Drive awareness of InVision’s brand and how its tools and collaborative approach connect the design workflow.
- Expertise in crafting training and strategic content for multiple audiences
- Active network with ongoing engagement in the design community
- Passion and real experience with educating, facilitating and engaging others in best practices, trends, and design tools
- Self-starter who is a highly collaborative problem solver, not a permission seeker
- Synthesize findings from qualitative sessions with customers and provide actionable feedback to help inform the companies product strategy.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Senior Product or Design Lead
- Experience leading or developing product design workflows, building design systems, working with a wide range of design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level audiences with a focus on education
- Evangelist for the InVision brand with a strong personal voice demonstrating your industry expertise and perspective
- You take initiative and demonstrate a bias towards immediate action and results
- You learn, adapt and grow with change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable working as part of a global remote team
- Experience with in-house design teams or design transformation work a plus
- You understand the difference between teaching, coaching, and facilitation.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of audiences of all sizes
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job