We are looking for someone who loves to make things happen, who works well in a team, but can also work autonomously, set goals and achieve them. This individual will be responsible for developing the strategy for everything Post Purchase.
That means all the upsell, downsell and cross sell funnels and all the various channels that can drive increased customer engagement, loyalty and revenue.
This role is not like other CRM roles. At Trafilea you’ll be part of a high performance team.
Our background is in the affiliate space meaning high performance, rapid change and qualitative analysis are core to our DNA.
In a year of operations, we’ve transformed a booming performance marketing agency into one of the fastest growing Ecommerce businesses in US. And we’re not stopping there.
In 2018 we’ve set even loftier goals, namely; ‘quadrupling our existing multi million-dollar ecommerce portfolio’! It’s an ambitious target but we’re up for the challenge.
To help us achieve this goal we’ve hand selected the best candidates globally to join forces. We’re already on our way but we are still missing a critical ingredient: A proven top tier Funnel and Retention expert – we need someone with demonstrated experience increasing engagement and revenue through first class channels and funnels strategies, integrations and customisation.
To succeed you’ll need to be fast paced, not averse to change, entrepreneurial.
Think you have what it takes? If so, read on…
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Research and implement an effective way to measure the Customer Lifetime Value, and improve it by 50%.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and end-users by listening, understanding, and catering effectively to their goals and objectives.
- Manage a team through a process to identify, evaluate, and evolve customer experience initiatives across multiple channels.
- Utilize email/chat/telemarketing/sms engagement metrics to optimize campaigns, report results, identify trends, and articulate impact on overall CRM strategy and recommend action
In order to take this challenge you will need to have the following in your artillery:
- At least 3-4 years experience of e-commerce CRM marketing management experience.
- Strong background in customer re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Prior experience with ESP/CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with customer segmentation creation, lifecycle and journey mapping.
- Ability to apply customer centric lens across all actions, to ensure exceptional customer experiences while driving business results.
- Passionate about building customer-centric organizations, and can inspire and motivate a team to guide a client through this process.
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple teams and build alignment.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want: As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously) Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect: Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo – Time Zone)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job