We are looking for someone who loves to make things happen, who works well in a team, but can also work autonomously, set goals and achieve them. This role is not like other Email Marketing roles…At Trafilea you’ll be part of a high performance team.
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
To succeed you’ll need to be fast paced, not averse to change, entrepreneurial (you will run, own and grow this channel as if it was your own).
Think you have what it takes? If so, read on…
Your goal will be to increase channel revenue, CLV and key engagement statistics whilst being mindful of churn rates.
To do this you will:
- Participate in Strategic and Brainstorm Meetings
- Hire and train new team members
- Define monthly and weekly flows goals
- Analyse and know the audience in depth
- Propose, define and implement Email Marketing actions in order to improve results
- Implement and control Klaviyo flows optimization processes and results
- Implement and control email marketing campaigns and results
- Coordinate the effective implementation of new product packs/bundles with our media buying team and CRO specialist
- Define and implement Content Email marketing
- Create and implement all campaigns and flows for all our stores
In order to take this challenge you will need to have the following in your artillery:
- Experience developing the strategy, integration and execution of end-to-end email automation and mobile programs.
- Proven experience in assessing campaign results including reporting and recommendations.
- Experience Split Testing Headlines, Copy and the ability to ‘come up with’ new winners.
- Experience using multiple email platforms and CRM’s.
- Proactive project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to create and evolve processes and procedural documentation.
- Experience with and a love of digital strategy, technology and delivery.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and grow internal & client relationships as well as manage multiple stakeholders.
- A keen sense of urgency, multitasking and time management abilities.
- Work well under pressure and shine in a fast paced, energetic environment.
+2 years of E-commerce experience in an Email Marketing Management/Leadership/Supervisor role
If you are a passionate and ambitious individual that considers yourself a leader in end-to-end email campaign management then we would love to hear from you.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
- Live Where You Want: As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Take Vacation (Seriously) Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- What to Expect: Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo – Time Zone)
- What We Have to Offer You
– Competitive salary
– Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
– Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job