Lead BI Ops Analyst for a Fast Growing E-commerce Company
If you’re a rockstar BI Ops Analyst, creative & analytical, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Lead BI Ops Analyst to join the journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Define a KPI dictionary and Reports layouts for the area of operations
- Automate defined reports using SQL and the Data warehouse.
- Work proactively with the area of operations: provide insights and ad-hoc reports on-demand.
- Lead the automation project of the order processing, backlog and alerts.
- Develop Orders Delivery Control automated report with defined alerts to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s achievement
- Lead future automation projects based on the area’s priorities.
- Lead the catalog (db) of products, as a well-structured data source for the data warehouse.
- Suggest new and better ways to improve the logical and physical design of the data warehouse based on the area of operations necessities and requirements.
- Learn and understand new technologies and solutions of amazon web services.
- Collaborate with other BI developers to ensure that the implementation of the data warehouse follows business needs.
- Along with the BI manager, coach area of operations team members to help them improve their analytical skills for smarter decision making based on data (BI culture to kick-in).
Requirements (must haves)
+2 years of E-commerce experience in an BI Analyst Ops
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Tableau
- Advanced English
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job