If you are an experienced Fulfillment Operations Manager, creative & analytical, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a start-up environment and grow exponentially, read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Fulfillment Operations Manager to join the journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Track all order activity by day/week/month
- Provide trending reports for order processing daily/weekly/monthly
- Own the customer experience throughout the order cycle
- Ensure the Humanscale brand is reflected at each touchpoint of the order entry process
- Handle order related questions/concerns/escalation
- Propose improvements and efficiencies in the order entry process
- Create customer feedback loop on order process (CSAT/NPS)
- Be a catalyst for continuous improvement
- Prevent future issues from arising by assessing trending issues and partnering with the SPM team to created or modify process to address at the root cause
- Proactively suggest solutions based on past resolutions and experience
- Manage the order processing team across the US and Canada
- Manages department staff including training, staff development, performance appraisals and assignments. Monitors goals versus attainment and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Create an accountable environment with clear performance targets and career path opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluent English is a must)
- Quick learner and problem solver; able to seek out solutions autonomously
- Professional leader with ability to manage remote teams
- Organised and accurate in your work with an understanding of supply chain/logistics principles
- Experience of customer ordering systems
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (V-lookups, pivot tables, formulas, filtering, sorting, formatting)
- Aptitude to analyze data to identify trends, issues and opportunities
- Warehouse Management Systems
2+ years of E-commerce experience in an Operations Management/Leadership/Supervisor role
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job