Are you tired of the uncertainty you have as a freelance front-end developer? Or are you working as a front-end developer for a company and thinking of becoming a freelancer to have more freedom but the uncertainty is holding you back? Then this job is for you!
At Dexter Agency you can combine the best of both worlds: the freedom of a freelance existence AND the certainty of a job as an employee. You will work full-time on a variety of projects, but you can choose your hours and work from anywhere in the world. Plus: you’ll have the added security of 24 paid vacation days, support and training when needed, a fixed income and performance bonuses. And you get to work with some pretty awesome people too 🙂
We are a conversion optimization agency specialized in ecommerce. We increase the revenue of our clients by doing research to find out where we can improve their sites and by setting up A/B tests to test the best solutions for the problems we found in the research.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Together with our conversion optimization consultants, you will play a crucial role in growing the businesses of our clients.
- You will work on the development of A/B tests for ecommerce sites on a day-to-day basis. These A/B tests help our clients to improve their sites and by doing so to improve their sales and revenue. Winning A/B tests often add hundreds of thousands of dollars in yearly revenue to our clients’ businesses – so your code will have a very tangible and impactful outcome.
- Conduct technical audits and ensure correct implementation of testing tools
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations on A/B test ideas
- Carry out thorough QA processes and monitoring of live tests
- Build strong relationships with our conversion optimization consultants
- Attend calls with clients or other stakeholders when required (this will only happen occasionally)
- Collaborate with designers to build test-winning experiences
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes
- Occasionally: support our own marketing team with development work
- You have at least 3 years of front end development experience
- You have excellent technical problem solving skills
- You apply best practice coding principles to your work
- You have experience building responsive websites
- You have experience working on ecommerce sites.
- You have experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS best practices
- You have an understanding of UX principles
- You are an excellent communicator. This is a remote position, so good, frequent and clear communication is essential.
- You have a can-do mentality. You don’t see problems, but rather challenges you will overcome. You are self-driven and always want to be the best. In short, you’re a high performer.
- You are a perfectionist: you have an eye for detail and are able to implement a briefing pixel perfect.
- Continuous learning and self-improvement are important to you.
- If you have experience with A/B-testing, that will be considered a huge plus.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager knowledge is a nice bonus, although not required.
- You are fluent in English.
- A challenging full-time job in an ambitious agency. We have great plans for the next few years and want our team to be diligent in growing together.
- A flexible working arrangement. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world and choose your own hours.
- A competitive salary (we will pay you a salary that is competitive for the country you live in).
- Performance bonuses.
- We offer a friendly work environment and a chance to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- We offer you 24 paid vacation days per year.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job