eComEngine is a growing SaaS (software-as-a-service) company serving small to mid-sized internet retailers, with a major focus on sellers using the Amazon third-party marketplace. Our business model and processes are based on lean-agile principles. We seek to continuously improve our products based on ongoing customer and stakeholder input and prioritization of the highest-value activities.
As a Sr. Developer, you are accountable for developing software products for the e-commerce industry in a virtual environment. You will be part of a fast paced, team oriented, collaborative organization. Ensuring client satisfaction with the solutions services and support is a key measure of success in this position. You are responsible for defining technical decisions, developing new products, and maintaining, enhancing and existing products. As a member of our product development team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
Our Core Values drive us each day.
Integrity: Acting with honesty and fairness. Delivering on promises. Being humbly confident.
Innovation: Identifying and solving problems. Pursuing excellence. Inspecting and adapting. Making things happen.
Collaboration: Listening and speaking thoughtfully. Working on a team. Being servant leaders. Having fun.
Core Focus: Our core focus is passion; we empower online retailers with excellent software tools. Our niche is big company SaaS tools for Amazon sellers.
- A team of excellence. We work together and make things happen.
- Our customers matter and we provide software of excellence.
- An open mind to your ideas and innovative ways to accomplish excellence.
- Open communication and we encourage collaborative discussions to solve issues.
- A virtual work environment and we have fun!
You’re good at:
- Participate in both frontend and backend development in a fast paced agile development team building enterprise grade software systems.
- 6+ years of experience in .NET Development leveraging the 4.5 framework along with working experience with MVC or MVC, MVVM, and MV
- Experience as a full-stack C# developer with RESTful web services such as Web API
- Understands the different aspects and value in eCommerce sites
- Experience with jQuery and jQuery mobile along with AJAX, CSS3, BackBone, AngularJS (or experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, Expresso, Coffee), Bootstrap, HTML5,
- Expert level experience with Visual Studio
- Experience working with SaaS or Cloud based products in an eCommerce environment
You also have:
- Candidate must be very analytical and have the ability to work in a virtual office environment with little direction and have the ability to problem solve.
- Overall responsibility for product quality, features, interfaces, usability and performance
- Understanding of market needs, competitive landscape, translating trends and business needs into prioritized product requirements
- Excellent critical thinking skills, cross-functional team project management capabilities
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills, highly detail oriented
- Ability to explain technical products to both technical and non-technical audience
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and possess a high level of initiative
eComEngine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job