Join a major global company creating technology used by billions– and work from wherever you want.
You’ll be on the team helping VIP clients implement the product. You’ll help them push the limits of this platform to achieve their goals. This could be during launch, making large architectural decisions, debugging complex problems, or building tools and plugins custom to their needs.
You’ll need advanced programming skills in PHP (or Python and willing to learn PHP), great communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
Top reasons this role accelerates your career:
1.) They’re a power player. This company’s technology powers a quarter of the websites on the internet.
2.) Fully remote. Work from Paris. Work from the beach. Work from home with your kids. Work from wherever is right for you.
3.) Sponsored learning. Need hardware? Software? Books? Conferences? Whatever tools empower you to continue learning, they’ll provide or reimburse.
This full-remote team works from all over the world. Chat rooms, Slack, and an annual 7 day trip to somewhere exotic keeps everyone together. The company can cherry-pick employees with all their perks, so they prioritize the most collaborative and communicative people in the world (bonus if you’re good with .gifs).
Development is highly data-driven. For every feature they launch, they gather quantitative metrics on usage and interaction as well as qualitative feedback through support channels. Expect to launch a feature and then start iterating on it moments later.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Paid 3-month sabbatical every 5 years.
- Reimbursement for hardware/software/books/conference for ongoing learning.
- A budget for home office setup, coworking space or lattes at a coffee shop.
- Health/vision/dental/401k matching/life insurance, etc.
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
You might be their team’s missing puzzle piece if:
- You’re an advanced PHP developer, or a Python developer willing to learn PHP.
- You worked on WordPress sites before. Preferably extensively.
- Debugging and complex problem-solving are challenges that make you light-up.
- You have excellent communication skills with clients.
- You’re self-directed and like working autonomously.
Bonus points if:
- You’re previously worked remote and know how to keep communication channels open from a distance.
- You’ve done work in performance or security.
- You’ve done extensive WordPress editing. Maybe you had your own WordPress client agency before.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job