– Be a product expert in all areas. Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Practice Ignition works and what it is capable of.
– Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution. We use Intercom to do most of our support, but you’ll also be talking to customers on the phone every now and then.
– Collect customer feedback and influence the direction of the product.
– Identify issues and engage with the development team to escalate bugs, solve problems, or obtain missing information.
– Develop and improve processes to scale support with the growing business.
– Create and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation such as knowledge base articles.
– This is a full-time, remote position based in Manila with an option to work in a co-working space.
– This job is Monday-Friday, 4pm-12am PH time.
– We pay competitive market rates. Education and career development are extremely important to us. We have a generous training/conference/tech allowance so you can learn, grow and develop – (all with the latest gear of course).
A bit about you:
– You’re someone who thrives working remotely without much oversight.
– You have working experience in providing customer support, preferably in the SaaS space.
– You’re happy to collaborate with anyone and everyone.
– You have an unshakeable desire to help customers and to solve problems.
– You’re able to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
– You’re an incredible communicator, fluent in written and spoken English.
– You’re just as comfortable on the phone or in person as you are in an email. Your writing is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
– You’re not content with just doing what you’re told day in and day out. You look beyond what’s given and look for new and exciting ways to tackle a problem.
Bonus skills & attributes
– You have Knowledge in using Xero, Xero Practice Manager, Quickbooks Online, Stripe
– Applicants with accounting knowledge viewed favorably
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job