WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- Laravel experience (preferred)
- Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
- The ability to convert PSD’s to Laravel and PHP sites
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, mic and speakers for calls.
- Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month)
- The ability to work hours similar to the rest of the Coalition Team (9am-6pm PST)
- The ability to articulate yourself professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Build Laravel websites and other platforms
- Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Laravel and custom PHP sites
- Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job