Do you love chess, programming, and artificial intelligence? Chess.com is looking to add a new member to our chess engine team. This role requires a strong background in programming and chess engines. We are working on some new projects that are pushing chess engines to new limits.
– C / C++
– Deep experience with chess engines / evaluation
– Machine learning
– Shell scripting, Perl, SQL, YAML, XML, Github
– Automated testing (bonus, not required)
– Amazon AWS (bonus, not required)
We have exciting plans for the future, and we look forward to meeting you to determine if it’s a good fit! This is a 100% remote position. We are open to part-time and full-time positions.
MORE ABOUT CHESS.COM
– How We Work: https://www.chess.com/blog/erik/how-chess-com-s-100-person-virtual-team-works-together
– More Jobs: https://www.chess.com/jobs
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job