If you’re a rockstar Head Planner, creative & analytical, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Head Planner to join the journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
• Create Planning reports, OTB and SOP’s from scratch.
• Calculate needed inventory for our winning products on an SKU level for the next 6 months and all our fulfillment centers in US and China.
• Ensure inventory availability for all the products that are in our FC’s to meet sales target and manage any inventory issue we have directly with them.
• Monitor stock levels on an SKU level, make forecasts for product demand and ask Product Development to place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands for all our FC’s.
• Build the Planning team, by defining the structure, scorecards, hire and train them.
• Coordinating marketing activities to sell overstock inventory and slow movers.
- +4 years of experience on a similar role in a well known Ecommerce or Retail company
- +2 years managing employees
- Advanced proficiency level with MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, filtering, sorting, formatting, macros)
- Strong communication skills in English (Spanish is a good to have but not mandatory)
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Proven collaboration and team building skills
- Ecommerce experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage business process resulting in a positive ROI
- Skilled proficiency in MS office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency in computerized purchasing and inventory management systems, as well as PC-based spreadsheet analysis, statistics and data base application
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job