Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
We have created a global dropshipping ecommerce business, laser focused on acquisition.
Within 18 months of starting our Ecom division, we’ve built a talented team of 120+ members and have sold more than $10 million in 30+ countries worldwide, mainly US, and we want to double our sales in the next year.
ABOUT THE ROLE/SIMPLE VERSION
Your main goal will be to increase our Conversion Rate and Profit for each of our winner products within our main 6 niches (Babies, Fitness, Beauty, Pregnancy, Gadgets and Survivals).
More than a CRO & Funnel Expert – we are looking for a Partner who jumps on our high growing business, helps us to boost our profits and with the opportunity to have a fix and variable salary according to CRO profit goals.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS & JS.
- Deeply knowledge in: SEO roadmaps; keyword research, mapping and strategies; develop xml sitemaps; pagespeed expert; html, css and js; link profile analysis; crawl/server errors; redirections; migrations; structured data.
- Strong Google Analytics and Analytical skills.
- Familiarized with the most popular seo tools (ScreamingFrog, ScreamingFrog Log Analyzer, Ahrefs, Semrush, KWFinder, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc).
- Strong in write and speak english and spanish languages.
- At least 5+ years experience in SEO
- At least 2+ years experience in team managament
- Ascertainable experience in large e-commerce and blog sites.
- Experience with WordPress and Shopify.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job