As a SaaS Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in the company’s sales department by prospecting and appointment setting, collaborating with Account Executives to eventually lead an appointment to a close.
- Understand our clients and prospects’ environment and solutions needs.
- Conduct outbound cold calling to reach out to both cold and warm prospects.
- Following-up with potential prospects to establish relationship, assess and grow interest, and call for action – incl. cold calling and email marketing.
- Answer client’s technical product and market-related questions about the product and the company’s services.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven track record in sales within a B2B environment.
- Experience selling financial software and/or investments/private equity would be a HUGE plus.
- Perfect fluency in English is required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent at building client relationships, with a clear, friendly communication style
- A confident, entrepreneurial and client-centric approach to problem-solving
- Highly collaborative working style, a team player who communicates well across all levels of the organization.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job