Pressed is looking to add to our creative team! This is a subcontract or possible freelance-to-hire position. Freelancers with exceptional performance and skills required for our inhouse positions will have the opportunity to join our permanent creative team as positions become available.
We are looking for motivated, creative, collaborative individuals. We believe in building a team that resembles our brand and our values. Think you’re that person? Send a cover note, resume and digital portfolio or links to/examples of your work to email@example.com
This is a virtual position, with the caveat that all team members should be willing and able to work within reasonable business hours and turnaround times, taking into consideration the time zone(s) of team and clients.
1) Extreme proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
2) The ability to move from the creative concept to a final product
3) Comprehensive skills in core design principles such as typography, color and layout
4) Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
5) Strong collaborative skills and work ethic
6) A minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design
7) Flexible schedule with the availability to attend weekly and monthly scheduled calls and virtual meetings
8) An independent, motivated attitude and a desire to perform well as a member of a fastpaced, virtual team
● Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnarounds on edits and corrections
● Work with both print and digital executions
● Produce high quality proofs for approval and final execution ensuring accuracy in color, copy, and design
● Present eyecatching mockups and presentation boards with an eye for detail
● Organize files correctly and efficiently according to the existing systems
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job