We are looking for a flexible and versatile Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for the continued growth of our team in sales channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for editorial placement and partnership placement opportunities
- Responsible for providing performance analysis on all marketing channels and making recommendations to shift focus based on the data.
- Will handle conversion optimization for AdWords, ad center, and social paid media
- Support the development of forecasts and budgets
- Execute effective campaigns to drive incremental traffic and cost-effective acquisition
- Drive and accelerate channel performance; scaling reach and improving engagement and conversion rates through an obsessive focus on utilizing data/insights and testing.
- Work closely with the team to ensure development requirements are appropriately prioritized
- Supporting and helping the team to grow and continue to add increasing value to the team
- Setting the vision for the Acquisition Marketing team, growing the headcount as appropriate
- On the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual offline media targets and KPIs, ensuring there is a sense of pace and urgency in achieving them
- Work independently, or with our Data and Insights team as appropriate, on the interrogation of all available analytical data to identify clear opportunities for growth and development
- Provide weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reporting as required that is insightful, actionable, and enables effective decision-making
- Manage and nurture day-to-day relationships with media owners, and other third-party partners and agencies, ensuring that we get the appropriate support and access to enable us to achieve our objectives
- Support better acquisition performance, and increased process and spend efficiency
- Constantly keep up-to-date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Public Relations, Analytics expert, Paid Ads
- Commercially minded and highly numerate
- Strong people management and relationship skills
- Organised, good attention to detail, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Digital acquisition of leads experience
- Ambition to build a high-performing function
- 5+ years of PR experience. Knowledge of the credit and business financing industries is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of google analytics, tag manager, consumer behavior analysis, split testing and multivariate analysis.
- Adwords and AdCenter experience certified, 6+ years of SEM experience.
- Background in marketing analytics and conversation optimization is crucial.
RESRUITEBOX APPLICATION LINK:
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job