Does the concept of working with a body-positive, female-empowering, purpose-strong brand seem right up your ally? Then keep reading on, we’re looking for a Brand Manager for our biggest brand so far.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Today, we’re looking for a full-time Brand Manager to join us in our journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like this:
- Lead, coordinate, optimize and grow our shapewear brand in collaboration with our Media Buying, Marketing, Creative and Design, IT, SEO, Email Marketing, Research, Video Production and Operations teams.
- Supervise and manage our Influencer Marketing, Social Media, Brand Design and Content Marketing efforts involving the brand.
- Define monthly and weekly goals for our shapewear and shapewear marketplace brands, as well as generate reports.
- Be the main person responsible for making sure that the brand’s body-positive message is correctly communicated along all channels, as well as search out for new initiatives for our brand’s mission.
- Tweak and research our brands’ customer avatar by doing surveys, interviews, data analysis, among others.
- Product research and competition benchmarking to understand their offers, funnels and marketing strategies, and test them for our own brands.
Requirements (must haves)
- Experience in the shapewear industry is a must
- 3+ Years of Management Experience
- Smart Creativity
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Great Teamwork
- Advanced level in English
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global, distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, shifting schedules
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, training and development opportunities are on us!
Ready for the challenge? Apply now!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job